Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PRAYER AND MEDITATION


Jesus is Praying for Me

Hebrews 7:25 - "Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him because He always lives to intercede for them."

Jesus is praying for me!
His Spirit's setting me free.
I overcame
By the power of His Name
Mine now is His victory!

Jesus is Praying for me!
Does it continually.
Death's on the run
By the power of God's Son.
Ever with Him will I be.

Jesus is praying for me!
Only success will He see
All is secure
And I am made pure
By Him vicariously!

Jesus is praying for me!
His prayers are a certainty.
All He desires
And what God requires
Surely will come in to be!

Jesus is praying for thee,
Just as He's praying for me!
You can receive
The things you believe,
If you'll trust implicitly.

---oooOOOooo---


John 17:15
I pray that you will keep them safe, away from every harm
Please let them be
Completely free
From Satan’s subtle charm

Philip 2:14
Do not start to grumble or argue with your friends
You must endure
Blameless and pure
Whatever Satan sends

Mat 5:16
The Lord has told us plainly the world is ours to light
Don’t hide away
The glowing ray
That gives the whole world sight

Gen 20:3
He took her to the palace, he thought that she was free
He didn’t know
It wasn’t so
A married woman she.

2 Thess 3:1
Pray for us my brothers that we might speed ahead
Honour those
The Lord has chose
For that is what He said.

Neh 5:14
From the moment I was asked to govern Judah’s land.
The governor’s meat
We did not eat
Until the wall was spanned

---oooOOOooo---


Jim Strickland – written Wednesday, 10 August 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment